E3 Innovate Builder Workshop on June 21
Friday, June 21 from 9:30 – 2 PM at Greater Nashville Association of Realtors
4540 Trousdale Dr, Nashville 37204
- Identify building and housing trends
- Define the process of Building a High Performance Home
- Answer questions about Home Energy Rating Score (HERS) and ENERGY STAR v.3.0
- Explain the Home Certification process and benefits of Preliminary Energy Modeling
- Share Builder benefits and importance of third party verification
- Introduce Guest Experts, Dr. Allison Bailes, President of The Energy Vanguard and Wendy Monday, Bob Parks Realty
- Introduce Vendors: LightWave Solar, Pella Windows and Doors, Precision Air Heating and Cooling, All American Pest Control and Gardens of Babylon.
- Much much more…
Early bird tickets are $85 ($115 regularly). Space is limited so register today! Click here to register.