In East Nashville: Solar 101 Workshop
LightWave Solar is partnering with Climate Nashville to educate the community on options for increasing solar installations in our area. LightWave Solar will give an overview of how solar works and highlight the environmental and financial benefits of solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. Financial benefits include the 30% Federal Tax Credit and TVA’s Green Power Providers program in which TVA buys 100% of solar electricity at the escalating retail rate for 20 years!
Our presentation will cover:
- How solar energy systems work
- Financial benefits of going solar
- Environmental benefits of going solar
- Case study and costs
- Zero down loan option that makes going solar much more affordable for homeowners. The LightWave Solar loan allows homeowners to go solar with no money down and with no payments and no interest for 24 months*!
- Additional financial incentives and loans for businesses who go solar
Come and learn about local solar possibilities at our free workshop!
*Loans provided by EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, (1245 Brickyard Rd., Suite 600, Salt Lake City, UT 84106) on approved credit, for a limited time. Repayment terms vary from 24 to 132 months. Interest waived if repaid in 365 days. 16.97% fixed APR, effective as of August 2017, subject to change. Interest starts accruing when the loan closes.