How To Get Started Purchasing Solar for Government
Are you ready to move forward with a free solar assessment?
The process is simple.
· A certified solar consultant will call or email you to discuss your goals.
·The solar consultant will take a look at your facility from satellite and take measurements to determine budgetary pricing.
· If the site looks suitable, an appointment will be scheduled and on-site measurements will be taken.
· A proposal is submitted to you along with a contract agreement and utility interconnection agreements.
· Once you have decided to move ahead, you can sign the agreements and send the first payment for your system.
· At this point your communication will switch from a solar consultant to a project manager from our operations team.
· The project manager will work to gain utility approval and obtain required permits.
· Once permits are acquired and interconnection is approved, equipment is ordered and installation is scheduled.
· After the system is fully installed, it is inspected and commissioned by TVA and your utility.
· Then, you can sit back and let the sun make electricity for decades to come!