LightWave Solar is a trusted municipal solar EPC, and we have a solid reputation among municipalities, universities and not-for-profit organizations for providing high-quality, cost-effective solar PV systems.
Metro Nashville Police HQ 302kW
Solar is the most resilient way for us to generate our own power on-site, and it is a healthier way to produce energy for our city.
– Laurel Creech, Asst. Dir. for Sustainability at Metro Dept. of General Services
Arkansas State University 740kW
Over its lifetime, the solar system has the potential to generate about $2.5 million. The savings will make a substantial impact that will help reduce rising costs to students’ tuition and fees.
– Adam Adair, Chief Financial Officer
Knox County 5MW
Our renewable energy project is fiscally responsible, saves taxpayer money and makes good business sense for the County and our entire community.
– Tim Burchett, Knox County Mayor
Why our clients invest in solar:
- Hedge against rising electricity costs
- Invest in an asset rather than pay electric company
- Reduce pollution and carbon dioxide emissions
- Meet demand for clean energy from citizens, students or members
- Lead by example and leverage educational and PR opportunities
Why our clients choose us:
- Over 50MW of solar PV systems installed
- 14 years of high performing solar systems and happy clients
- 8 NABCEP-certified Solar PV Professionals on staff, more than any other company in the Southeast
- Staff of electrical and mechanical engineers with over 75 years of combined solar experience
- Founding member of Amicus Solar Cooperative and Amicus O&M Cooperative