LightWave Solar Hosts Job Fair Sept 18
LightWave Solar is hosting a Job Fair on Tuesday, Sept. 18 from 3 to 6 p.m. for construction workers seeking Solar Installer positions. Please come out to meet us if you’re interested. Spread the word about green jobs!
WHO: LightWave Solar Electric, LLC
WHAT: Job Fair for Construction Workers
WHERE: Jackson Office Center, 3026 Owen Drive, Antioch, TN 37013 BEHIND THE BUILDING AT LOADING DOCK F
WHEN: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment. Assembly of mounting hardware.
- AC and DC Electrical wiring of systems.
- Attic work in homes and businesses to verify structural attachment.
- Pre-assemble job components in the warehouse .
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 3-5 years construction and roofing experience.
- Experience with electrical wiring in residential or commercial applications.
- Experience in mechanical installations, general construction and ladder work.
- General understanding of common building materials and techniques (i.e. lumber, roofing materials, etc.).
- Good communication and customer service skills and experience.
- Experience with all types of hand-held and power tools.
- High School Diploma.
- Valid driver’s license.
- LightWave Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer, offering health, dental, life, vision, disability, long term care insurance, 401k and paid time off. Compensation is based on experience.
- Bring your Resume with references
The official posting can be found here.