LightWaveSolar is experienced in the entire process of solar power integration for businesses, non-profits, homes and municipalities. We provide the following services in solar power:
- • Free Solar Consultation
- • Cost & Benefit Analysis
- • Design & Engineering
- • Equipment Procurement
- • Installation of Panels, Inverters, DC Wiring, Conduit, Grounding & Combiners
- • Permitting & Inspection Coordination
- • Utility Coordination
- • TVA Program Application Submittal
- • One Year Workmanship Warranty
- • Grant Assistance
- • LEED Points Analysis
- • RFP Technical Writing
- • Operation & Maintenance Program Available
In addition, LightWave Solar is a certified Krinner Ground Screw Installer serving the Mid-South.
The Krinner Ground Screw System is a method of modern foundation construction that is efficient, durable and requires no concrete.
LightWave Solar offers Krinner Ground Screw installation for ground-mounted solar projects, as well as non-solar projects including traffic signs, billboards, pavilions, carports, sheds, docks, fences and many other applications.