LightWave Solar is a certified Lumos installer with experience building residential solar parking and patio canopies as well as solar awnings. In addition, we have installed many commercial solar canopies made by Baja, Florian and Powers Solar Frames.
Solar canopies and awnings are multi-purpose: they generate clean solar electricity, provide shade, can provide protection from rain if desired, and they create a visually appealing architectural element that highlights the use of solar energy.
Examples include the following:
- Shaded parking with or without EV chargers
- Shaded patio, pool and porch areas with translucent solar panels or traditional solar panels (see residential photos below)
- Building awnings for commercial and residential sites
- Solar canopies are great for sites without suitable roof space
- Solar canopies are great for clients with a desire to show a highly visible use of solar energy
- Structures can be made of painted or unpainted steel or wood.
- Our portfolio of solar parking canopies includes projects for big corporations, local businesses, state universities and the U.S. Army National Guard
- We have completed dozens of unique residential solar installations including solar canopies for parking areas and patios, as well as solar awnings and solar pergolas.
Commercial Solar Awning
Residential solar canopy in Nashville, TN
Residential solar awning in Nashville, TN
Another perspective of same awning:
Contact LightWave Solar for your commercial and residential solar parking, solar patio and solar awning projects.